RHOVIT was first built in 2012 as an a la cart subscription platform for major providers. A little before it’s cord cutting time, it instead gained an indie content following because of it’s mission to give 100% back to content providers. However, it did not solve the other issues indie content providers face – such as, how do you get users to pay for content? We sidelined the project until we could figure it out. RHOVIT 2.o answers that questions.
RHOVIT is backed by a passionate team of creators, designers and developers who believe the time for disruption in the digital media monetization space is long overdue. Guided by an advisory board that includes former execs from Disney, Warner Bros, MTV, Fullscreen and more, we can’t wait to bring this to the creator community and finally help them start making a living doing what they love!
Two major problems indie content creators face:
- Users are used to getting content for free
- Ad dollars are declining
You don’t solve this just by building a better box. You go circular!
- RHOVIT’S own crypto creates a value layer not present in typical platforms
- That added value is used to distribute money to the User Community
- That money funnels back to the Creators
- New Crypto is released each month that goes to Creators
- Part of that funnels back to the Users
- Everybody earns. Everybody spends. And we haven’t touched ad dollars yet.
THE TIME IS NOW
Blockchain and token economies are extremely powerful tools to solve many problems. RHOVIT is focused on content monetization and bringing crypto to the masses in a way that hasn’t been done yet. Why? Becasue you need to know nothing about crypto or blockchain to use the site – you simply receive all the benefits from them. Creators are frustrated with not making money, RHOVIT is going to solve that for them by making paying for content lucrative for their fans!